The term "LSOL.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located in Post Falls, ID USA. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is not to be shared with non-members of LSOL.com. The information on these pages and the terms of their use are subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the LSOL.com registration process.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You agree to (a) immediately notify LSOL.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
LSOL.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section
You must keep your contact information up-to-date with LSOL.com. Please make sure we have your current email address onfile in your account. Accounts must be used and the site accessed at least once every six months to be considered an active account. If your account goes dormant we will delete your account without notice. Deleted accounts can be activated with a new paid membership.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
LSOL.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the web site (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
You agree that LSOL.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the web site. We reserve the right to terminate any account for any reason.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You agree to not use the Service to:
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Idaho.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a LSOL.com official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S.
Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.